Monday, June 18, 2018

Day 8 - Zion Part 1

Day 8 - Sunday, June 17th - Happy Father's Day to all of you dads out there!

I took a LOT of pictures yesterday, first of Zion National Park, and later a few of Bryce Canyon (after the jump starting debacle in between). By the time I got in last night, I was very tired, and had dinner about 8:00 and was asleep by 9:00.  I started culling through pictures, but my eyes were having none of it, so here I am this morning.

I'm just going to do a short upload of the first 30 or so photos, and will update this post later with more from the rest of Zion and Bryce from yesterday and today. It's tough to keep a blog up to date when you're on the road!

Zion photos:

These are mostly from the approach to Zion and my stop just inside the park entrance, where I encountered the tour bus.











My big bike is pretty much dwarfed by all of this magnificence.





Hmm, what's down there I wonder?

More giggles!!

The only Bison I've seen so far.


There is beauty over every hill and around every curve.



My first stop inside the entrance. I tried to get a photo of the park sign,
but the pull-off was all filled up and I missed it on the fly.




Rose caused quite a stir from the international tourists that came off that bus.
While I was taking the previous pictures, a crowd had gathered around her.

I should have charged admission, but really the smiles and excitement were payment enough :)



This lady was my favorite! So cute...

That's all for now, I need to get on the road. I'll be updating this post later to include the rest of Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment